Review of: Old School New Body Authors: Steve & Becky Holman
Old School New Body Review
Ever look at yourself in the mirror and wonder, “Who is this old man (or woman) and why are they staring back at me?” As we age, our bodies deteriorate and eventually our minds soon follow. Wouldn’t you wish that this didn’t happen? Research shows that our persona doesn’t age and no matter how old we become, we are still who we are regardless of how frail our bodies feel.
The Old School New Body system promises that not only will you feel great for your age, but will look great too as the system is designed to slow down the aging process, even claiming to reverse it! By the time you finish the final section of the book, the results will speak for themselves.
Just how true is this formula? Well, let’s take a look below and see if the Old School New Body can keep its promise in our thorough review…
Overview: The Old School New Body system is made for those trying to get in shape. Although a little less extensive on the nutrition side, we highly recommend it for the great workout benefits. It offers excellent workout advice and works both for the fitness beginner and the gym lover. Here is what you will find within the 100 page eBook –
What Is The Old School New Body?
The Old School New Body is a fitness (and weight loss) program designed specifically for people over the age of 35 by Steve & Becky Holman. Within this program is the main core workout system known as the F4X or “Focus-4 Exercises”. As the name implies, these 4 exercises are:
- Incline presses
- Bent-over rows
- Upright rows
These workouts are done for 3 days a week and only require 30 minutes of your time.
30 minutes with the rest time in between and 10 reps for 4 sets of the aforementioned exercises.
Doing these F4X Workouts will push your metabolism into overdrive by utilizing your muscles to their maximum efficiency. This is also known as the “Bellyfat Blow Torch”.
TIP: A little known fact is that part of the F4X workout system is a modified version of Vince Gironda’s own workout method. Vince “Iron Guru” Gironda was once a well-known fitness trainer in Hollywood and his specialty revolved around training celebrities faster than anyone else.
But before we continue, you should first understand that the 30 minute exercises don’t apply to all levels of the F4X workouts…
What Are The Levels of The F4X System?
There are 3 main workout levels:
- F4X LEAN – The basic level for novices of fitness. Mainly consisting of 4 key exercises. Takes only 30 minutes and 3x a week.
- F4X SHAPE – Intermediate level for those used to working out. Ups the intensity of the 4 core exercises and gives better results. Takes anywhere from 45-60 minutes to complete.
- F4X BUILD – The advanced level for people wanting to bodybuild. Requires roughly 60 minutes of your time, sometimes even more.
- Quick Start Guide
- The Ultimate Fat Burning Secrets Special Report
- The Ultimate Health & Happiness Secrets Special Report
- Ultimate Muscle Building Secrets Special Report
- Ultimate Sex and Anti-Aging Secrets Special Report
Who Are Steve & Becky Holman?
We know that they are the authors of the book and the F4X system, but who are they really?
Steve Holman was once the editor in chief of a popular magazine called “Iron Man”. He spent 25 years there and has written a number of books ranging from weight training and nutrition. His profession doesn’t stop there, he has also written articles on fitness and weightloss countless times. It’s well known that Lee Labrada and Arnold Schwarzenegger have even been interviewed by Steve Holman.
Becky Holman is Steve’s wife. They have been married for over 28 years. Becky is a practitioner of the F4X workout system and had an amazing transformation, notably especially for the fact that she began her journey in her 40s. She has appeared and contributes as a regular on the Iron Man magazine.
Now For the Pros/Cons- Every program has them
- Highly efficient methods for body building. 30 mins for LEAN, 45 mins for SHAPE and 60 mins for BUILD
- 4 exercises is enough for most bodies
- For pretty much all ages, including well over 60. For all genders. There is no joint pain with these work outs!
- The nutrition + diet is beneficial for everyone and work quite well.
- FREE interviews and reports. More proof = a better deal.
- 100% 60 day money back guarantee. Although, the results you’ll achieve will be well worth it.
- Some exercises are not explained well enough. Needs more pics and/or links to videos.
- Not all interviews are on point, even a bit redundant in some places
- The reports don’t actually add much value
- Could use more information on supplements
- Working out generally helps anti-aging, in any case. Doesn’t really need the premise to be the main focus.
The Old School New Body system is for people serious about losing weight and getting in shape. As a bonus, you will look and feel younger, too. Whether you are lifting to keep in shape or to attract attention, the OSNB will work for you. That being said, the more advanced crowd will probably want something a little more after they have gone through the 3 phases completely.
That is not to say that the Old School New Body system is obsolete. There are a number of guides and tips that you can study for many years to come. Those who wish to retain their vigor and youth would benefit greatly from the bonus material that comes with the program.
Definitely worth the limited time price of $20
Are you ready to drink from the TRUE Fountain of Youth?
If you would like to learn more then click below:
Has this program worked for you? Did this article help you in any way?