My Back Pain Coach Review
Did you know that roughly 20% of all people living in the USA suffer from back pain? It ranges anywhere from mild numbness to severe chronic pain. Whether it’s from bad posture or bad form while exercising, back pain is more common these days than ever before.
Who wants to suffer with their back problems? If there was a way to get rid of your back pain for good no matter how severe without surgery or painkillers, wouldn’t you take the chance? My Back Pain Coach teaches that it can get rid of your back pain in a 16 minutes.
I hope you take the next 5 minutes of your time to read what we have found that may very well be the solution to your problems. Follow this review and see for yourself just how true it is.
About The Author
My Back Pain Coach was written by Ian Hart (not the English actor), a resident of Beaufort, South Carolina, who has his own back pain clinic. Ian’s back pain reliever sessions range from $150 for a group and $250 for a single person.
Ian Hart is also the owner of EarthFit Gym and Back Pain Relief 4 Life programs. At one point he has even worked at CRUNCH and Equinox. The author has a Bachelor of Science and is a certified strength and conditioning specialist.
Ian Hart once suffered from chronic back pain for a number of years. After being told that he would no longer be able to play basketball (his favorite sport), Ian did not give up and eventually met Bojan who was a Serbian athlete. Bojan had experience with back pain relief and has been a key figure in the back pain relief techniques used in the My Back Pain Coach eBook.
Now Ian not only plays sports pain-free but has a positive outlook on life. You can find how the system works below.
What Is My Back Pain Coach?
My Back Pain Coach is an eBook which explains how to get rid of back pain without dangerous surgeries or painkillers. The product targets the back pain directly as opposed to simply a taking care of the symptoms. The author goes on to explain how this is accomplished with video tutorials and an eBook to go along with it.
How Does It Work?
The main focus of the program is to encourage your muscles in your back to re-balance themselves. More often than not muscle imbalance is the root of the problem. Doctors generally treat the symptom and relieve the pain instead of fixing the imbalance.
The program consists of 8 exercises that take 16 minutes to complete. As you continue to follow the steps found within the eBook you will not only cure your back pain for good but also help increase oxygen, nutrients and blood flow to the spine. The exercises themselves are easy to follow and don’t require any sort of equipment to reach the daily quota.
According to the author, this method is controversial because it ‘manipulates’ the body’s natural healing process by focusing on the mechanisms that help eliminate pain. How or why this is a controversy isn’t directly addressed.
The exercises help stimulate the release of blood to certain parts of your back, helping your body heal itself without any substances.
The 8 exercises in Detail:
Here is the entire process in 8 exercises (also known as movements) that take 16 minutes to do each day. These movements are entirely safe. NOTE: You can find these on the transcript page found on the My Back Pain Coach site.
- 1st Exercise: Starts the activation of imbalanced muscles and prepares them for release.
- 2nd Exercise: Dormant hip muscles are woken proceeding the activation of imbalanced muscles.
- 3rd Exercise: Your pains begins to release at this stage because your body is prepared for the next exercise
- 4th Exercise: Lower back keeps being flooded with newer blood, oxygen and nutrient (highly energizing).
- 5th Exercise: Decompression of the lower back.
- 6th Exercise: Full body alignment. Restores muscle balance, not just in the spine but your lower back.
- 7th Exercise: Stabilization of your back, spine and hips into their natural position is complete.
- 8th Exercise: The spine is gently compressed to get old blood from your discs then pulls in newer blood for better healing.
What Comes With The Program?
- The Begin Your Day Program – The start of the session
- One-on-One Coaching – Also a Q&A for any problems you might face
- Back Pain Relief Mini-Coaching Video Sessions
- Back Pain Relief Core Training Video – Explanation of the 8 movements are found here.
- Easy to follow and understand
- Doesn’t require equipment or gym membership
- Only takes 16 minutes each day (or altogether)
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
- May need more time to fully work
- The material found within might be controversial
- Doesn’t always back up its supposedly scientific claims
From time to time you might find yourself experiencing back pain either from work related activities or from a non-physical movement lifestyle. Instead of relying on often counter-productive pills that will only get you so far, sometimes the best thing to do is to seek out more natural solutions.
This is where the My Back Pain Coach comes in. Since the exercises are so easy to follow and don’t require any expensive gym equipment you can safely do these exercises in the safety and comfort of your own home.
The only thing that prevents you from curing your chronic back pain is not following the guide found in the product. If you are serious about becoming healthy and not having back pain then this is most definitely something that you should at least try.
Consult with your physician is this program is right for you before deciding.
This product along with all the bonus material that may or may not be found within is $37.
For more information on the product, click below:
Comments are not appearing for some reason. If you have questions, please email me at email@example.com